- No products in the cart.
Damp Surface Coating (XC-210) can be used as a primer or sealer for epoxy or urethane coating systems. It gets in the nooks and crannies of surfaces to protect against oils, grime, and fluids. This product is so versatile, it can on concrete, metal, wood, fiberglass and most plastics.
XC-210 can be used as a primer or sealer and created an extra-long wearing, permanent finish for oil-saturated floors. It has low viscosity and dries to a clear finish.Get More Information
• Low viscosity
• Cures at temperatures above 40°F
• Cures under wet/damp/humid conditions
• Can be used as a primer for epoxy or urethane coating systems
• Can be applied to concrete, metal, wood, fiberglass and most plastics
• Especially effective on oil-saturated surfaces
• Product covers approximately 160 sq. ft. per gallon at 10 mils
• Can be used as a primer for epoxy or urethane coating systems on concrete, metal, wood, fiberglass, and most plastics
•Especially effective on oil-saturated surfaces
• Use a paint brush, roller, or similar applicator to apply the product
• Cures in temperatures above 40°F
• Surface will be ready for normal traffic in approx. 24 hours
Property and facility maintenance can be a time-consuming, expensive, and difficult task—USANNEX maintenance and industrial products raise the bar in application versatility, durability, quality and convenience.