High-Performance Concrete Sealer (IN-7100) seals and hardens concrete and terrazzo. It is a great sealer for controlling moisture vapors in existing floors and overcoming uneven porosity in terrazzo floors—floors with chips of marble or granite set in concrete.
Easy application quickly seals and protects concrete and terrazzo against wear, stains, grease, and extraneous moisture with one easy operation. IN-7100 prevents surface dusting and creates a non-slip surface.
IN-7100 penetrates ¼” or more and creates adhesions between the aggregate and the cementitious materials which prevents blooming. It incorporates a durable film within the concrete making it highly resistant to scratching, abrasions, and impact.
• Seals and hardens concrete and terrazzo
• Easy application
• Prevents surface dusting
• Protects against stains and wear
• Creates a non-slip surface
• Dries to a clear, satin finish
• Resistant to acid, alkali, fumes, gases, oil, grease, gasoline, ink, fruit juices, cleaning materials, alcohol and moisture
• Highly resistant to scratching, abrasions and impact
• Controls moisture vapors in existing floors
• Helps to overcome uneven porosity in terrazzo floors
• Dry to the touch in 2-4 hours
• Dries hard 5-8 hours when applied in thin coats
• One gallon covers approximately 400 square feet with 1 coat; 2 coats are recommended