- No products in the cart.
Shark Scrub is a concentrated and controlled-sudsing cleaner designed for use in automatic floor scrubbers. This surface cleaner is often used in schools, hospital, factories and commercial buildings. It leaves no film, requires no rinsing, and is safe on all resilient flooring, terrazzo, marble and concrete.
Also available in 55 gallon drums and 275 gallon totes. Please contact us to order larger quantities.
Shark Scrub automatic floor scrubber surface cleaner is a low-foaming formulation that controls sudsing. This formula eliminates the danger of damaging machine wiring due to excessive suds and makes it easier for the machine to pick up the cleaning solution. Shark Scrub is the most effective cleaner to use on Shark Coat Water-Based Urethane Coating.Get More Information
• Dissolves completely in water
• Leaves no film
• Requires no rinsing
• Safe on all resilient flooring, terrazzo, marble and concrete
• Controlled sudsing
• Will not hard wax surface
• Can be used in automatic floor scrubbing machines, mop and bucket or spray methods
How to Use:
• Regular cleaning: 2 oz. per gallon of water
• Heavy-duty cleaning: 5 oz. per gallon of water