- No products in the cart.
Non-Pigmented Patch (AP-110) was formulated for indoor projects including leveling surfaces, repairing cement and anchoring machinery on concrete, steel and wood. It is a 100% solids epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and specially blended aggregate. This user-friendly epoxy system helps you maintain a safe work environment without compromising productivity.
Non-Pigmented Patch (AP-110) provides an extra-long wearing, permanent and resilient finish. It withstands heavy, abusive traffic, absorbs vibration and shock without cracking, and will not break down in temperatures below 350 °F. This patch is highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat and cold.
Taking time to find the right product to meet immediate needs can result in expensive downtime. Non-Pigmented Patch (AP-110) is designed to take the place of multiple products—saving you time and money.
In addition to application versatility, AP-110 is ratio-packaged—it arrives at your facility pre-measured and ready to mix. This Non-Pigmented Patch is a self-leveling formula reducing the amount of trowel work.Get More Information
• Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and specially blended aggregate
• Will not break down at temperatures below 350°F
• 18,000 psi compression strength
• Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
• Self-leveling – minimal trowel work
• Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat and cold
• Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
• Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
• Light traffic in 12-18 hours
• Heavy traffic in 48-72 hours