Epoxy Floor Patch (AP-100) is a 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and specially blended sand aggregate. Its ability to bond to concrete, steel, and woods adds to the outstanding usability of this epoxy. This patch is also excellent for expansion and contraction applications.
AP-100 is extra-long wearing and comes in a wide range of colors. It provides a permanent and resilient finish that will withstand heavy, abusive traffic. Epoxy Floor Patch absorbs vibration and shock without cracking. It is also highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat, and cold.
This multi-purpose epoxy patch that can be used to repair, patch, and resurface damaged floors; fill pits, holes, cracks, and joints; eliminate damaged expansion joints; and anchor machinery. It is self-leveling which reduces the amount of trowel work.
• Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and specially blended aggregate
• 15,500 psi compression strength
• Cures on damp concrete; standing water must be removed
• Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
• Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat and cold
• Self-leveling – minimal trowel work
• Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
• Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
• Full cure in 25 hours
• When using on damp surfaces, remove standing water
• Will cure in temperatures as low as 32°F
• 90 minute pot life at 70 – 75°F in a 4 oz. mass