Shark Coat is a water-based urethane coating that was developed using without any harmful solvents! It is virtually odorless and suitable for any vertical or horizontal surface. Shark Coat has inherent chemical resistant, anti-graffiti, and moisture barrier properties. It is sustainable and green, UV-resistant, and easy to maintain. As a result, Shark Coat has superior performance to solvent-based urethanes.
This urethane coating offers up to 75% savings with a one-coat application, not needing a primer, eliminating labor and frequent recoats, and less downtime with faster return-to-service. It is also easily cleaned with Shark Scrub Surface Cleaner.
Shark Coat is available in gloss and low luster and can be used to seal a variety of substrates including: ceramic tile and grout, concrete, VCT, metal, terrazzo, wood, paint and more. The versatility of Shark Coat allows for the coating to be used in all types of industries.Get More Information
• 1 Kit covers 375-500 sq. ft.
• Water-based/no harmful solvents
• User-friendly, pre-measured kits
• 3–5 year lifespan
• Easy to clean—eliminates labor costs
• Meets USDA/FDA guidelines
• UV resistant
• Chemical, abrasion and stain resistant
• Quick return-to-service—less downtime
• Low cost/sq. ft.
• Can be used vertically and horizontally
• In most cases, a one-coat application
• Available in gloss and low luster
Substrates used on:
• Ceramic tile and grout
• Painted Surfaces
• Vinyl Sheeting
Areas of use:
• Auto dealerships
• Commercial buildings
• Corporate offices
• Government buildings
• Parking garages
• Rail cars
• Restrooms and showers
• Retail stores
• Roller coasters
• Sports arenas