- No products in the cart.
Low Viscosity Epoxy (XC-260) creates a highly workable product for applying thin, tight coats. XC-260 is a multi-use epoxy that meets all USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities. It is a 100% solids formula—so it won’t evaporate during the drying process. It’s a self-leveling, easy flowing coating.
Low Viscosity Epoxy is an excellent inter-coat adhesion to USANNEX primers and finish coats and serves as a water-clear 100% solids epoxy primer. XC-260 is a 2-component, cyclo-aliphatic epoxy coating applied by brush, roller or squeegee.Get More Information
• 100% solids
• Excellent inter-coat adhesion to USANNEX primers and finish coats
• Self-leveling, easy flowing product
• Odorless/VOC compliant
• Water-clear, high gloss finish
• Easy mix ratio
• Good UV and chemical resistance
• Useful as a water clear 100% solids epoxy primer
• Typically applied between 100-160 sq. ft. per gallon per coat depending upon substrate and project requirements