Fats Cure Patch (AP-120) is a 100% solids epoxy resin with an amine hardener and specially blended aggregate. It is a heavy-duty, high-compression strength concrete repair/resurfacer that easily bonds to concrete, steel, and wood. This rapid-curing patch is also self-leveling which reduces the amount of trowel work needed.
AP-120 is extra-long wearing and provides resilient finish. It is also highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat, and cold.
AP-120 is an excellent choice for cold and refrigerated areas between 40-35°F. It is a multi-purpose patch that can be used to repair, patch, and resurface damaged floors; fill pits, holes, cracks, and joints; eliminate damaged expansion joints; and anchor machinery
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• Absorbs vibration and shock
• 100% Solids epoxy resin with an amine hardener and specially blended aggregate
• 15,500 psi compression strength
• Will not break down at temperatures below 250°F
• Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
• Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat and cold
• Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
• Self-leveling – minimal trowel work
• Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
• A 4”X 4” X 1/4” area will accept light traffic in 4 hours and heavy traffic in 6-8 hours
• Please note: because it is a fast-cure patch, AP-120 is more susceptible to cracking over time