Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating (XC-240) is a 100% epoxy resin. It is a non-VOC that is a solvent-free, nearly odorless, non-VOC formula.
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener
• Solvent-free, nearly odor-free application
• Excellent resistance to sulfuric acid and a wide range of industrial chemicals
• Temperatures lower than 75°F will result in a longer cure time; temperatures above 75°F will result in a shorter cure time
• Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
• Bonds to and seals concrete
• Usable with aggregate broadcast
• Seamless concrete floor protection
• No VOCs
• 1.5 gallon kit covers up to 200 sq. ft. at 10 mils DFT depending on the condition of the substrate
• 3 gallon kit covers up to 400 sq. ft. at 10 mils DFT depending on the condition of the substrate
• Temperatures lower than 75°F will result in a longer cure time; temperatures above 75°F will result in a shorter cure time.
Cure Times: Novolac epoxy floor coating will cure in approximately the following time frames at a temperature of 75°F.
• Tack-free in approximately 4-6 hours
• Light traffic in approximately 16 hours
• Initial cure in approximately 24 hours
• Full chemical resistance in approximately 7 days