Waterproofing Sealer (IN-7200) is a water-based, one-component liquid silicone rubber dispersion that is ecologically safe. This sealer provides exceptional flexibility after curing to allow for structural movement and extensive breathability to allow air to escape from the substrate. The excellent water-repelling characteristics support long-term protection and provide extended resistance to mold and mildew.
This sealer is so versatile, it can be used as an anti-graffiti barrier by filling voids in porous surfaces and minimizing graffiti penetration.
• Water-based, one component liquid silicone rubber dispersion
• Ecologically safe, clear penetrating film will not discolor when exposed to UV rays
• Exceptional flexibility after curing allows for structural movement
• Extensive breathability allows air to escape from the substrate
• Excellent water-repelling characteristics support long-term protection
• Provides extended resistance to mold and mildew
Coverage (sq. ft. / gal):
• Exterior Brick: 125-150
• Concrete: 100-200
• Stucco: 80-175
• Light-weight Block: 50-100
• Dense Block: 80-100
• Stone: 100-200
• Wood: 75-125