Epoxy Coating (XC-200) is an extra-long wearing epoxy formula that is permanent, resilient and self-leveling—you don’t have to be a professional to install this product. This epoxy has no VOCs and is an odorless formula that eliminates the need for expensive downtime.
XC-200 produces an abrasion-resistant, skid-free surface that will stand up to acids, alkalis, and solvents in hot and cold temperatures. Speaking of temperature, USANNEX’s epoxy coating will not break down in temperatures as high as 550°F! It will cure in 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 75°F and slightly longer in colder temperatures.
Our epoxy coating bonds to concrete and can be easily modified to hold vertical surfaces. It goes beyond providing outstanding protection across the board—on new and old surfaces. XC-200 is a great solution for reconditioning older floors with a new abrasion-resistant surface—at work and at home. It is also excellent for use on new floors to prevent damage from wear and spills.
• Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
• 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener
• Will not break down in temperatures as high as 550°F
• Bonds to and seals concrete
• Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents, heat and cold
• Available in a variety of colors
• Extra-long wearing—permanent and resilient
• Can be easily modified to hold vertical surfaces
• 1.5 gallon kit covers up to 240 sq. ft. at 10 mils DFT depending on the condition of the substrate
• 3 gallon kit covers up to 480 sq. ft. at 10 mils DFT depending on the condition of the substrate
• Floor coating will cure in 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 75°F
• Temperatures lower than 75°F will result in a longer cure time; temperatures above 75°F will result in a shorter cure time