Orange Cleaner & Degreaser (YDC-520) can be used for cleaning a variety of items and should be diluted with water for cleaning, degreasing and odor control.
• Contains no petroleum distillates or halides
• 100% organic
• Highly concentrated organic formula
• Instantly emulsifies in water to penetrate and remove grease, oil and tar
• Excellent for opening clogged drains or grease traps when caustic solutions should not be used
• Fresh citrus scent
• Makes an ideal drain conditioner
• Highly effective
• Removes tar and bitumen from most hard surfaces
• Replacement for chlorinated and halogenated solvents
General Purpose Cleaning:
• Mix 4 oz. of YDC-520 into 1 gal. of warm water.
• Apply solution generously to surface to be cleaned.
• Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
• Mix 2 oz. of YDC-520 into 1 gal. of cold water.
• Use a suitable sprayer to apply the product to the odor source.
• The product will leave a fresh citrus scent.
• Pour 8 oz. of YDC-520 directly into the drain.
• Allow to stand for a minimum of 1 hour.
• Flush the drain liberally with hot water.
Remove Dried Tar & Asphalt:
• Apply YDC-520 undiluted from the container to penetrate and dissolve the material.
• Flush the surface with pressurized water.
• May be harmful to some plastics or painted surfaces. Test the surface to be cleaned in an inconspicuous area before using.
• Combustible—keep away from heat and open flame.