Non-Fibered Roof Coating (CR-2000) is a heavy-bodied plastic cement comprised of refined fiber fillers, refined asphalt, and chemical binders. It can be used to prolong the life of metal, felt, concrete, and composite roofing.
Non-Fibered Roof Coating installation is a one-man operation can be applied directly from the container—no mixing or priming required!
- Composed of refined asphalt, chemical binders and fiber fillers
- Used on metal, felt, concrete, and composite roofing
- Dries to form a durable, tough but flexible waterproof membrane
- Reduces heat loss
- Increases air conditioning efficiency
- Prolongs roof life
- Can be applied to wet or dry surfaces
- One-man operation
- Economical and easy to use
• 1 gallon covers approximately 20 square feet at 1/8” thickness