Vertical Surface Patch (AP-140) is a 100% solids epoxy-based patching compound that is reinforced by Kevlar fiber—this patch is tough as steel. Because of its high-tensile strength-to-weight ratio, Kevlar® aramid fiber is 5 times stronger than steel.
This Vertical Surface Patch can be used to fill in and smooth mortar joints, larger holes, and cracks in cinder block walls. It can also be used to repair cars, fill cracks on vertical surfaces, and provide a wear-resistant coating to protect against repetitive motion. It is also a self-leveling product, reducing the amount of trowel work.
AP-140 is 100% solids and does not contain solvents. It can be special ordered with more body, less body; with accelerated or slow cure time. After it has fully cured, it can be sanded, drilled and painted.
Please note: AP-140 Vertical Surface Patch is not for use on polypropylene, polyethylene, or Teflon™.
• Will not sag or slide during application
• Can be used to build thickness
• Repairs concrete, brick, metal, steel, fiberglass, wood and some plastics
• Not for use on polypropylene, polyethylene or Teflon™
• 100% solids – no solvents
• Can be sanded, drilled and painted after it is fully cured
• 2 hours at room temperature to gel
• 4 hours at room temperature to cure