- No products in the cart.
We’re so confident in the level of protection Carbide Epoxy Patch (AP-150) provides, we recommend using it to patch sewer lines! AP-150 is 100% solids, Novolac epoxy-based protecting compound. It is a putty-type patch that uses a mixture of epoxy-based compound and silicon carbide to provide outstanding impact strength in any industry.
AP-150 provides superior adhesion to a variety of substrates, particularly all types of metal and concrete. It is resistant to chemicals, impact, corrosion, and abrasion.Get More Information
• Resistant to chemicals, impact, corrosion and abrasion
• Can be applied in ¼” to unlimited thickness on horizontal and vertical surfaces
• Provides superior adhesion to a variety of substrates, particularly all types of metal and concrete
• 100% solids – no solvents
• Suitable applications include: coal chutes, storage hoppers, deflector screens, wear plates, centrifuges, flower plates, extrusion fins and mixing bowls
• Abrasion resistance (taber, 1 kg load) H10 Wheels (wet) 57 mm³, CS17 Wheels (dry) 7 mm³ loss per 1,000 cycles
• Approximately 3 hours at 68°F to become tack-free
Protection Measured by the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) as follows:
• Tensile shear (ASTM D1002) protection up to 2,400 pounds per square inch
• Compressive yield (ASTM D695) protection up to 11,300 pounds per square inch
• Flexural strength (ASTM D790) protection up to 5,400 pounds per square inch