Epoxy Cove Molding (CM-1000) is a patented design with interlocking technology that protects against moisture intrusion to drywall, CMU, and other porous surfaces where associated hazards such as mold and mildew can occur. It is manufactured to have an expansion coefficient, similar to epoxy. This feature helps to eliminate cracking and separation between dissimilar materials under thermal cycling conditions.
The coving allows for greater installation convenience, as it can be mitered to accommodate inside or outside angles without the need for expensive preformed corners.
One box of CM-1000 includes 15 pieces of 4 feet cove molding totaling 60 linear feet per box. One cartridge unit includes 300mL of adhesive.
• BOND: Superior Bond to substrate when using our adhesive.
• COVE ANCHOR: Can be used in wet environments due to patented design.
• FIRE RESISTANT: Will not support combustion.
• CUSTOMIZABLE: Can be custom made to any length, color and/or pre-coated.
• ACTUAL HEIGHT: 4″, 6″
• COVE RADIUS: 1″+
• COVE BASE WALL THICKNESS: Nominal 1/4″
• LENGTH: 4′
• TOTAL DISTANCE OUT FROM WALL: 1 1/4″
• WEIGHT: ~0.70 lbs/ft
• COVE BASE: 15 4′ pcs/box, totaling 60’/box
• RADIUS COVE BASE: 4″ and 6″ tall