This is a heavy-duty, semi-synthetic cutting coolant has a high dilution ratio for greater cost efficiency—it can be used straight or cut.
FK-600 is slightly color-tinted blended with bactericide to eliminate odor problems and aid spectograph readings. To avoid staining copper alloys, always clean the material after machining.
• Blended with bactericide to eliminate odor problems
• Slightly color-tinted to aid spectrograph readings
• High dilution ratios add to product value
Dilutions: Mix with water to achieve the desired dilution ratio
• Tapping, Drilling – 5:1 up to 10:1
• Turning, Boring, Sawing – 10:1 up to 20:1
• Lathes, Milling – 15:1 up to 20:1
• Grinding – 20:1 up to 30:1