Fibered Roof Coating (CR-2100) is a liquid combination of asphalt, cellulose, and oils blended by a special process to produce a tough elastic coating that instantly seals on contact. CR-2100 was designed to be the most user-friendly and cost-efficient roof sealer of its kind—a one-man installation that can be applied directly from the container!
CR-2100 does not contain coal or coal tar oil. It is 12 times the thickness of ordinary point with 1 labor cost. It can be used on metal, felt, concrete, or composite roofing.
The coated surface will not dry out or dull. Instead, it develops a callous that becomes thicker and tougher to provide ongoing protection against the sun, cold, and frost. CR-2100 stops leaks and preserves the roof surface.
• Stops leaks and preserves the roof surface
• Reduces heat loss
• Increases air conditioning efficiency
• Lowers roof temperature
• Prolongs roof life
• Contains no coal tar or coal tar oil
• Economical and easy to use
• 12 times the thickness of ordinary paint with 1 labor cost
• One-man operation
• One-step application directly from the container—no priming required
• 1 gallon covers approximately 50 square feet
• Workmen can coat approximately 200-400 square feet of roof surface per hour